IKO Cleaning Service recruits serious and responsible women with a desire to work in the field of cleaning - part-time or full-time - regular and one-time cleaning of private homes in Orpington, Bromley, Petts Wood, Chislehurst and relatives around them BR & SE.
Right candidate must live in those or surrounding areas.
You need to have smart phone and be able to use public transport or drive. We don’t provide your transport between the jobs.
The work is for a long period- more than 3 months.
You must be loyal and responsible.
You need to have the right to work in The UK and provide documents - NIN, UTR, passport / ID card, proof of address, bank account.
If you’re interested, please call/text 07934372162 or email email@example.com
Face & Body Clinic in Petts Wood are looking for a full or part-time Therapist to work in our friendly salon
NVC/City of Guilds or equivalent level 3
Proficient in the following treatments:
- All types of waxing including intimate
- Manicures and pedicures
- Electrolysis experience an advantage
The ideal candidate must have previous experience of working in a busy salon.
Please send all CV’s to
Coffee Shop Assistant – Local Greengrocers –
Elliotts 20 Chatsworth Parade Pettswood BR5 1DF
Part Time - £9 an hour
Here at Elliotts, we are a local family run greengrocers & café who officially opened just 2 weeks ago. We are looking for an assistant to join our close-knit friendly business. We are based just a short 2 minute walk from Pettswood Station.
• Do you have a passion/knowledge for great food and a flair for customer service?
Role & Responsibilities:
• Food preparation (e.g. making sandwiches, coffee, smoothies and salads). You will be serving customers, waiting tables, using the cash register and clearing up.
• Also be involved in shop displays.
• We are looking for committed, friendly team member who is able to work under pressure. You must be flexible as shift patterns include weekend work.
• We pride ourselves on providing high quality food & drinks in a welcoming environment. Candidate must be an outgoing individual. Able to provide excellent customer service in a professional manner.
• Customer Service: 1 year (required)
• Food preparation & handling: 1 year (required)
Hours / Pay:
• Part time – 3 days a week
• £9 an hour
Please send CV’s to:
Adams House Dental Practice
We are a friendly state of the art practice established for over 60 years in Petts Wood, Orpington, Kent.
We are a 2 minute walk from Petts Wood station.
We are seeking 1x Full time or 2x Part-time Dental Nurses for 1 year Maternity cover.
Must be a fully qualified Dental Nurse, GDC registered and have indemnity insurance.Salary negotiable depending on experience.
19/04/21 start date.33 hours per week:Monday 8.30-1pmTuesday 8.30am- 5.30pmWednesday 2pm-7pmThursday 8.30-5.30pmFriday 8.30-4.30pm
Candidate must be flexible with hours and available to cover staff holidays and sick.Some Permanent hours may be available at the end of the cover
Please email your C.V to Practice Manager Mrs Lisa Barton or Rebecca Jennings